JOURNEY CHRISTIAN CHURCH
The Tithe Challenge
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
1. I understand that my Three-Month Tithe Challenge (Challenge) start date
will start after this form is received by Journey Christian Church’s (JCC)
accounting team. Therefore, my Challenge start date must be today or a
2. I understand my household qualifies for participation in the Challenge
because we have not been tithing for the past six months.
3. I understand I cannot request a return of my offerings until the end date of
my Three-Month Tithe Challenge period.
4. I understand I cannot request a return of my offerings for any
contributions made before or after the effective dates of my Three- Month
Tithe Challenge period.
5. I understand I must request a return of my offerings to JCC’s
accounting team within 30 days of the end of my Challenge period
6. I understand that any offerings not made online during the Challenge
toward my tithe must be paid by check or in a completed offering envelope
for tracking purposes.
I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period I will give to God, through JCC, an offering of 10% of my income. At the end of the three months, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be able to request a return of the full amount of my offerings given to JCC during the three-month period of my Tithe Challenge.
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together
and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use,
it will be measured to you.” –Jesus