Journey Kids Ministry is here to partner with and equip parents in their role as the primary spiritual nurturers of their child’s faith. We strive to help kids and their families KNOW, LOVE, and FOLLOW Jesus Christ.
Journey Kids is uniquely designed to minister to your child’s spiritual needs, as well as your own. We provide several ways for kids to connect to each other and ways for entire families to connect into our Journey community.
- Engaging, faith-growing lessons for kids
- Safe classroom environments
- Vetted volunteers
- Kids check-in system
- Celebration of important milestones
- Parent Room for nursing families
- Engaging Parenting Resources
- Parenting Courses Offered
- Connection Events for the whole Family
- Adult small groups
If you are considering a visit to Journey Church, here is some helpful information about Journey Kids. We look forward to meeting you!
- We offer classes for kids of all abilities from 3 years – 5th grade at 9:45 am
- Kids Check-In is located near the front entrance of the church
- Sign your child in at the check-in station to get their name tags
- Our welcome team will help you find your classroom(s) and answer any questions you have
- Trained and vetted volunteers will be ready for your child inside the classrooms. All of our volunteers must complete a criminal background check prior to serving in the classroom.
Each classroom environment invites kids into an engaging setting focused on God’s Word as kids learn that they are deeply loved by God, to love God and others.
- Nursery – Infants to 2 years
We provide a safe & loving environment for little ones as they begin to experience God. We realize that this is a big step for young parents to put their baby in the care of others so we are tender and caring with our littles. We also have a Parent Room for moms, dads and their little ones, which is located on the right side of the main auditorium.
- Preschool- Pre K (3 years to kinder)
We provide a safe & loving environment for preschoolers to learn, discover and explore. Interactive activities help youngsters connect with the lesson of the day. They begin learning: Who God is, God Made Me, and I Am Special.
- Kindergarten- Second Grade
Our early elementary kids are given a chance to learn and wonder about God. They have the opportunity to explore through hands-on activities, exciting worship, and discovery of God’s word.
- Third-Fifth Grade
We provide a fun, age appropriate setting for our older elementary kids. Each Sunday, our kids will participate in worship together through a creative telling of the Bible story, singing together, participating in hands on response stations, small group time and relationship building.
Meet Our Volunteers
Journey Kids Missions
Journey Kids loves having the opportunity to give back! Stay tuned as we update this page with information on how our ministry is helping to serve and support other Children’s ministries across the globe.