Journey Kids Ministry is here to partner with and equip parents in their role as the primary spiritual nurturers of their child’s faith. We strive to help kids and their families KNOW, LOVE, and FOLLOW Jesus Christ.
Journey Kids is uniquely designed to minister to your child’s spiritual needs, as well as your own. We provide several ways for kids to connect to each other and ways for entire families to connect into our Journey community.
- Engaging, faith-growing lessons for kids
- Safe classroom environments
- Screened volunteers
- Kids check-in system
- Celebration of important milestones
- Parent Room for nursing families
- Engaging Parenting Resources
- Parenting Courses Offered
- Connection Events for the whole Family
- Adult small groups
If you are considering a visit to Journey Church, here is some helpful information about Journey Kids. We look forward to meeting you!
- We offer classes for infants – 5th grade at both services (9:15 and 11:00)
- Kids Check-In is located near the front entrance of the church
- Sign your child in at the check-in station to get their name tags
- Guest services will help you find your classroom(s)
- Trained and screened volunteers will be ready for your child inside the classrooms
Each classroom environment invites kids into an engaging setting focused on God as the main character of His Big Story and how each of us get to play a dynamic role in it.
- Nursery – Infants through 2 years Old (TRUBeginnings)
We provide a safe & loving environment for little ones as they begin to experience God for the first time. We realize that this is a big step for young parents to put their baby in the care of others so we are tender and caring with our littles.We also have a Parent Room for moms, dads and their little ones, which is located on the right side of the main sanctuary.
- Toddlers – 2-3 years Old (TRUBlessings)
We provide a safe & loving environment for toddlers to learn, discover and explore. Interactive activities help toddlers connect with the lesson of the day. They begin learning: Who God is, God Made Me, and I Am Special.
- Preschool/Kindergarten – 4 years Old – Kindergarten (TRUWonder)
Our preschool and kindergarten kids are given a chance to learn and wonder about God. They have the opportunity to explore through hands-on activities, exciting worship, and discovery of God’s word.
- Elementary – 1st-5th Grade (TRUStory)
We provide a fun, interactive and inspiring setting for our elementary kids. Each Sunday, our kids will participate in worship together through a creative telling of the Big God story, singing together, participating in hands on response stations, small group time and relationship building.